Route from the airport
Please note: make sure you have some 1 USD notes available for tolls and keep the change (coins) at hand for the unmanned toll gates.
- From Orlando airport, take the South Exit. If you find yourself on the wrong side, keep driving on the ring around the airport.
- Follow this road and then take the exit on the right to the SR-417 (the Central Florida Greeneway). Soon you will encounter a first toll gate.
- Keep following this SR-417 until exit 10 – John Young Parkway (Pkwy). Take this exit and drive through the tollgate. Once at the tollgate, keep left (towards South John Young Pkwy).
- Follow John Young Pkwy South (S) for a few kilometers. Hereafter, this job changes name to Bermuda Avenue (Ave.).
- Keep following this until you reach the intersection with West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192). Take a right here. (On the right corner is a CVR Pharmacy store – but beware: earlier on the same road there were otehr CVR-Pharmacies).
- Keep following this road. When you see a Steak ‘n Shake on the right, it is time to pre-sort left. At the crossroads, turn left (N Bass Road). (Immediately after the corner, you pass a large Wal-Mart.)
- Now you’re almost there. Follow this road until you see the Creekside Boulevard (BLVD) on your left. (The entrance to our community is right in front of the entrance to “Give Kids the World”).
- Take this road and then take the second street on the right. You are now in Bay Brook Drive.
The community has two entrances, the first of which is directly opposite “Give Kids the World” (an amusement park for children with life-threatening disorders, founded by a Belgian).
In Creekside there is no through traffic, which makes the community very pleasant and very safe for children. At the back of the community there is a lake, around which you can walk.
The majority of the residents are Americans who stay there permanently. This drastically reduces the risk of crime.
Our community is also ideally situated for activities: in less than 5 minutes there is a Wal-Mart (large supermarket), and Old-Town Kissimmee (fun fair park and numerous gift shops) is less than 10 minutes’ drive away. Furthermore, there are plenty of eateries in the vicinity and the large theme parks (Disney World, Universal Orlando and Seaworld) are only 20-25 minutes away!