- Low season: (1 September – 14 December): EUR 575 per week.
- High season: (the rest of the year): EUR 715 per week.
- Christmas, Spring break, Easter and Summer holidays: EUR 740 per week.
RENTAL RATES (2020)
- Low season: (1 September – 12 December): EUR 585 per week.
- High season: (the rest of the year): EUR 725 per week.
- Christmas, Spring break, Easter and Summer holidays: EUR 750 per week.
(Payments can be made in USD as well.)
These rates are always irrespective of the number of people, but the maximum is 6.
For the rental rate per day (or for additional days): divide the weekly rate by 7. Rentals can start from 3 nights and therefore do not have to be done per week.
We also offer last-minute deals: check our availability calendar if our villa is still available for a departure within 3 weeks. If so, contact us immediately for an interesting last-minute deal!
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE:
- Tourist & sales taxes
- Any normal consumption of water and electricity
- The use of bed and bath linen
- All telephone calls within the United States (NEW: previously limited to Florida).
- The digital TV
- The use of high-speed Internet (WiFi)
- The final cleaning
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE:
- A deposit must be paid outside the rental amount. This serves to protect us against possible damage.
If no damages are detected after the departure of the guests, this deposit will be refunded within 5 working days.
- Our guests can opt to include pool heating. This is especially practical when staying between the beginning of November and the beginning of March. The pool heating is € 20.00 per day and must be ordered for a minimum of 5 consecutive days. Note: if the outdoor temperature is really too low, then the swimming pool heating does not switch on, even if it is activated and the engine is running.