Walt Disney World Orlando
Walt Disney World Orlando is probably the most famous theme park in the world and is only a few kilometers from the villa! It consists of several amusement parks that you can visit individually.
In the evening you can visit Downtown Disney with numerous bars, shops and entertainment options. The most famous Disney park in Orlando is the Disney Magic Kingdom Park.
- The Disney Magic Kingdom Park can be found at: 1494 E Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista 32830.
- Distance to our villa: 17km
- Visit the Disney Website
Seaworld is well known for their orca shows. Of course there are not only the orcas, also dolphins, sea lions, manatees and many other animals have their own show or terrain.
Seaworld also has a number of phenomenal roller coasters and splash tracks. In terms of attractions it actually offers an ideal mix for a successful family trip.
- You can find Seaworld at: 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, 32821.
- Distance to the villa: 16.5km
- Visit the Seaworld Website
Universal Orlando consists of 2 theme parks that you can visit separately. The best known of the two is Universal Studios Florida, an amusement park based on the themes of Universal films. The second park, Islands of Adventure is more suitable for people who prefer attractions and roller coasters.
In Universal Studios Florida you can find some film decors, but unfortunately they are not as numerous as in Universal Studios in Hollywood, California. However, a nice day trip!
- Universal Orlando can be found at: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, 32819.
- Distance to the villa: 24km
- Visit the Universal Orlando Website
The natural world
Gatorland is an animal park that focuses entirely on the reptiles that occur in Florida and the reptiles that by chance have ended up in Florida during the course of history.
There is a nice walk along the cages of the various alligators and crocodiles. You can also admire the native snakes of Florida, of course behind secured glass. The animal park is really worth a visit with children, but adults will also have fun during the many shows that are set up every day.
- Gatorland can be found at: 14501 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, 32837
- Distance to the villa: 12.5km
- Visit the Gatorland Website
Tom & Jerry’s airboats
Airboats are the perfect way to explore the fauna and flora in Florida.
This company specializes in airboat rides on Lake Toho. Tickets can be ordered online at the cheapest price, or you can print a discount coupon from their website and hand it over to the departure point.
- You can find Tom & Jerry’s Airboat Rides at: 100 Lakeshore Blvd, Kissimmee, 34741.
- Distance to the villa: 8km
- Visit Tom & Jerry’s Airboats Website
Florida State Parks
Florida State Parks are small and large domains recognized by the state of Florida because of their wealth, mainly in the area of fauna, flora and / or history.
These State Parks are spread throughout the state. On the website of the Florida Park Services you can look up where the parks are located and what can be seen.
- Florida State Parks can be found everywhere in Florida.
- Distance to the villa: depending on the State Park.
- Visit the Florida State Parks Website
At the front of Bass Road you will find a large Walmart. This is a supermarket, comparable to Hypercarrefour, but with American dimensions.
You can go here for anything you might need during your holiday (food, drinks, electronics, …).
The store has extensive opening hours: every day between 8 and 22h. Ideal if you have forgotten something.
- The Walmart Center in Kissimmee is located at 4444 W Vine St, Kissimmee, 34746.
- Distance to the villa: 1km.
- Visit the Walmart website
Orlando Premium Outlet Shopping
The Orlando Premium Outlet Shopping can be seen as a large outdoor shopping center. Here you can shop outlet in the real sense of the word. Numerous brand products can be found here for a fraction of the original value.
The pleasant interior and the dining options also make it pleasant to stay here. Before leaving: download the discount coupon book from the website!
- You can find the Orlando Premium Outlet Shopping at: 4951 International Drive, Orlando, 32819. (There is also another one at Vineland Avenue).
- Distance to the villa: 25km.
- Visit the Website Orlando Premium Outlets
Mall at Millenia
Would you rather not visit outlet stores? Then go shopping in the largest and most prestigious shopping center in Orlando.
In this shopping center all famous American brands are present with their most recent products.
Just to look around, this shopping center is worthwhile. Around the Christmas period there is also a very special Christmas atmosphere here.
- The Mall At Millenia Shopping Center can be found at 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, 32839.
- Distance to the villa: 28km.
- Visit the Mall at Millenia website
Old town Kissimmee
It is difficult to describe Old-Town. It is a street with lots of gift shops, stages where bands come on certain days and small restaurants. Every Saturday afternoon and evening there is an old-timer event and from Old-Town you have access to a fun fair park that is just next to it.
The entrance and parking are free, making it ideal for a pleasant day out.
- You can find Old-Town Kissimmee at 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, 34746.
- Distance to the villa: 10km.
- Visit the Old-Town Kissimmee website
The mere sight of the Wonderworks building is a must-see in itself. In Wonderworks Orlando the visitor is made to think. With more than 100 interactive exhibitions, they try to link entertainment and science.
- You can find Wonderworks Orlando at: 9067 International Drive, Orlando, 32819.
- Distance to our villa: 21km.
- Visit the Wonderworks website
It’s a bit of a drive to go to Saint Augustine, but it is definitely worth it.
The city is nicknamed “Nation’s Oldest City”. This stands for the fact that it was the first settlement of the Spaniards on the American mainland (in the 16th century).
You visit this city best with Ripley’s Sight-seeing trains, which take you anywhere in the city and which you can use all day long. When purchasing a ticket, free parking is also included (and finding parking in St. Augustine is not easy).
- You can find Ripley’s Sight-seeing trains at Saint Augustine at: 170 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, 32084.
- Distance to the villa: 204km.
- Visit the Website of Saint Augustine